WORDFAST FORWARD 2019

WHAT IS IT? Join users, developers, trainers, staff, and tech support for Wordfast’s 5th annual user conference. The program will feature three days of Wordfast training and workshops, other software integration sessions, keynote speeches, one-to-one meetings with experts, and more. The evenings will be spent networking and celebrating Wordfast’s 20-year anniversary. WHEN AND WHERE IS IT? The 2019 edition of Wordfast Forward will take place in Sainte-Luce, Martinique on March 21-23, 2019.

Click for Full Participation

When I save an sdlxliff file in Trados 2017, it gets protected/blocked
Thread poster: Andrea Bronchalo

Andrea Bronchalo  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 19:22
Member (2012)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Mar 16

Hi all, I would really appreciate if you could help with this Trados error. Always that I save an sdlxliff file in Trados 2017, it gets protected/blocked (the file on the folder is marked with a padlock) and my clients cannot open the file. Could you kindly help me to solve this problem? Thanks a lot in advance!icon_smile.gif

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

When I save an sdlxliff file in Trados 2017, it gets protected/blocked

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search