Broken TM Studio 2019
Thread poster: KeGuapo

KeGuapo
Spanish to German
+ ...
Mar 31

Hi there,
I'm using Studio 2019 on a PC. Some time ago I could fix a corrupted TM by using SQLite Expert but now the trial version is expired and as I have the same problem again with the same already at that time repaired TM I would like to try to fix it with SDLTM Repair, but I'm unable to download it, everytime I try it says that I have to be logged it, but I am logged in. Any ideas?

And does anybody have any idea why a repaired TM appears corrupted again? Is there any way
... See more
Hi there,
I'm using Studio 2019 on a PC. Some time ago I could fix a corrupted TM by using SQLite Expert but now the trial version is expired and as I have the same problem again with the same already at that time repaired TM I would like to try to fix it with SDLTM Repair, but I'm unable to download it, everytime I try it says that I have to be logged it, but I am logged in. Any ideas?

And does anybody have any idea why a repaired TM appears corrupted again? Is there any way to find out which part of it is broken? Or can I export from the corrupted TM and than import to a new one or that import the broken content too?

Before I was using Studio 2011, never had this problem. I imported this TM from Studio 2011.

Thank you in advance.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Broken TM Studio 2019

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
BaccS – an SDL product
Modern translation business management for freelancers and agencies

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search