SDL Trados 2019 does not move to the next segment and does not load the already translated?
Thread poster: Hani Hassaan

Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Local time: 12:22
Member (2007)
English to Arabic
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Feb 14

I installed SDL Trados 2019 on my Windows Professional 10 when I translate one segment, the TM does not load the already translation which is done before and I had to copy from the TM window to paste in the segments then confirm.
I also when I click Enter + Ctrl does not move to the next segment??? and I had to click CTR+Alt+Enter.
Is this common problem with SDL Trados? I tried every possible solution but the same problems.
I tried this post but does not work:
See more
I installed SDL Trados 2019 on my Windows Professional 10 when I translate one segment, the TM does not load the already translation which is done before and I had to copy from the TM window to paste in the segments then confirm.
I also when I click Enter + Ctrl does not move to the next segment??? and I had to click CTR+Alt+Enter.
Is this common problem with SDL Trados? I tried every possible solution but the same problems.
I tried this post but does not work:
https://community.sdl.com/product-groups/translationproductivity/f/studio/18371/tm-does-not-update-automatically

I took a long time copying and pasting everything and it is very harmful and exhausting, please urgent help!!!
Thanks in advance.

[Edited at 2020-02-14 16:13 GMT]
Collapse

Robin LEPLUMEY
France
English to French
+ ...
Keyboard shortcuts Feb 14

First things first, have you verified that the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Enter is correctly setup in the Options menu?

Hani Hassaan

Hani Hassaan  Identity Verified
Egypt
Member (2007)
English to Arabic
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
I think so! Feb 14

Robin LEPLUMEY wrote:

First things first, have you verified that the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Enter is correctly setup in the Options menu?

Thanks, Robin, Yes, I think so, I attached a screenshot of my settings.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2019 does not move to the next segment and does not load the already translated?

Advanced search

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search