Sandra Alboum  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:27
Member (2003)
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 5, 2005

Hi there.

I'm working on an Eng>Spa project in Tag Editor with someone else. The original files are in html. Friday, she sent me 5 files, and when I opened them in Tag Editor, I had no problem viewing them in Edit mode bilingually.

Today, she's sent me some more files, but now when I'm in the edit mode, all I see is the English source, TWICE.

When I view them in preview English and preview Spanish, everything appears properly.

She's tried resaving and sending (I still see the English twice). She resent one of Friday's files to see if maybe something in my settings changed, but I guess it must be on her end, since I can view Friday's file fine.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I need to be able to view these files in Edit mode.

Thanks.
Sandra

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't get "Edit" to show bilingual view

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search