https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/34512-tageditor%3A_missing_tags.html

Tageditor: missing tags
Thread poster: hongsang
hongsang
hongsang  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:13
English to Chinese
+ ...
Jul 8, 2005

When I use the Trados 6.5.Tageditor to work on an isc document, an alert pops up every time I close a segment, saying" at lest one tag is missing in the target segment.Would you still like to continue?" What should I do?
(Notes: There is no problem with another isc document that I worked on.)
I am looking forward to your advice and help. Thank you.

Heinrich Pesch
Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 23:13
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Make sure all tags are copied from the source Jul 9, 2005

This happens when there are fewer or different kinds of tags in the target segment than in the source segment. Best copy first source into target and edit the text there, not removing any tag. Needless tags can be moved to the end of the segment.
But you can also stop TagEditor compare these tags when closing the segment, if you think the tags are useless.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Tageditor: missing tags

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »