Trados 6.5.5. problem - outdated template
Thread poster: Burkhard Schaefer
Burkhard Schaefer
Local time: 04:05
Dutch to German
+ ...
Jul 19, 2005

I just got Trados 6.5.5. in march 2005. Until now I did not work with Trados. But when I would do a translation of a word document several days ago I get a problem with opening the workbench. Workbench shows the following comment: “Outdated document template (TW4Win2k.dot or earlier). Please use current version Trados6.dot”.
Is it possible that I dit not get the full version of Trados? What could had happen?
Does anybody has an idea?

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2005-07-19 18:07]

[Edited at 2005-07-21 06:43]

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:05
English to German
+ ...
trados6.dot active? Jul 19, 2005

Hi Burkhard,
You didn't mention the Word version you're using.

Can you please check whether the trados6.dot is enabled in Word? Does TW4Win2k.dot exist on your system?

Best regards,
Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5.5. problem - outdated template

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search