Thread poster: Lindsay Sabadosa
| Create macro button in MS Word toolbar || Jul 27, 2005 |
Maybe this is useful for you:
1. Click on Tools--> Customize
2. Click on table "Commands"
3. Select in the list box "Macros" --> Select your macro
4. Drag & Drop the desired macro to a toolbar (Go to the new button and click then on the right button to change the macro name and other settings)
5. "Save in Normal.dot" and close the "Customize" screen.
Now you can use your macro by a simple click on the created button.
Greetings from Germany
Thanks, Wilhelm. Not exactly the answer I was looking for but unbelievably helpful! An great time saver which is always a plus. Thanks again!
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »