I tried to import a small txt file with the entries I had previously exported from my Multiterm (5.5) base into a larger termbase.
When viewing the new terms, I noticed all imported terms have a nonsense creation date (1.1.1979). I checked the txt file and saw the creation dates were correct! Does anybody have an explanation for this?
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!
PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.