Heinrich Pesch  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 14:42
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
Sep 18, 2005

Hi Ralph,
I tried to upgrade to 7.0, but the system does not know my email address nor my username anymore. Is there a chance to log in somewhere and get the update?
Regards
Heinrich

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:42
German to Croatian
+ ...
Do you mean that you cannot access the Customer Center? Sep 18, 2005

I presume you have bought Trados 6.5 with a softkey licence.
After settling the payment issue with your Trados representative, you should be able to upgrade via https://trados.subscribenet.com/

BR,

Vesna

Dr. Janos Annus (X)
Dr. Janos Annus (X)  Identity Verified
Hungary
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Yes! Sep 18, 2005

I just downloaded Trados 7 as Vesna suggested. But you need your username and original password Trados gave you when purchased Trados 6.5

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Did you purchase 7.0 Sep 18, 2005

Hi Heinrich,
You said you wanted to upgrade - does that mean you purchased the upgrade already?

If you cannot log in, have you used the Password Finder that's provided on the login page? There's also a link to CC Support on that page - have you sent Trados a message through that link?

Best regards,
Ralf

Heinrich Pesch
Finland
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Tried to purchase 7 Sep 18, 2005

I wanted to use the september offer. The username for my 6.5 licence is my mail address, but the field does not allow more than 16 characters.
I can log in to my account, but from there I cannot purchase the new version, at least not for the sales price of 175 e.
I send a note to the guy who is mentioned in the purchase message, [email protected]

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Go to TranslationZone Sep 18, 2005

Hi Heinrich,
I can log in to my account, but from there I cannot purchase the new version, at least not for the sales price of 175 e.

I'm not surprised - go to www.translationzone.com to purchase, and follow the link in the middle of the page (Existing Customers - Upgrade Now).

HTH, Ralf

[Edited at 2005-09-18 15:19]

Heinrich Pesch
Finland
Member (2003)
Finnish to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
I tried that from the beginning Sep 18, 2005

but as I mentioned, my email adress does not fit into the username box. It takes only 16 characters. And the system does not recognise my email adress when I try to get the contact information. But I can log in for 6.5. and view my download-statistics etc.
So I guess I have to wait till they fix this bug.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados company does not know me anymore

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »