Trados TM location changed - error when cleaning
Thread poster: Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur

Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 22:08
Dutch to Hungarian
+ ...
Oct 21, 2005

This must be very basic, but a quick search in the Trados help file didn't give any results. Yesterday I changed the name of the map where I keep my TMs. I opened a TM today, and translated a text without problems, but now as I want to clean it, Workbench says "50104: Folder does not exist, was moved or renamed." Which is very very true, I just don't know how to tell Trados what the new name is.

Trados Freelance Workbench 6.5, build 438

Thank you!

Direct link Reply with quote

Sabela Cal  Identity Verified
Germany
English to Spanish
Log file? Oct 21, 2005

Hi Zsanett,

Did you try deleting the path to the old folder in the Log File field which appears in the Cleanup dialog box (assuming you had specified one before)? If that´s the problem, leaving it blank or specifying a new path would fix it.

That happened to me a few times, but I don´t know if you are having the same problem.

Sabela

Zsanett Rozendaal-Pandur  Identity Verified
Hungary
Dutch to Hungarian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you! Oct 21, 2005

Isabel Cal Díaz wrote:

Hi Zsanett,

Did you try deleting the path to the old folder in the Log File field which appears in the Cleanup dialog box (assuming you had specified one before)? If that´s the problem, leaving it blank or specifying a new path would fix it.

That happened to me a few times, but I don´t know if you are having the same problem.

Sabela

Thank you, Sabela!

It was indeed the path that caused the problem...silly of me not looking at it properly. Great, thanks.

Zsanett

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados TM location changed - error when cleaning

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search