TagEditor Preview Does not work
Thread poster: Francesco Barbuto

Francesco Barbuto  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:26
English to Italian
+ ...
Nov 30, 2005

Hi,

I am using Trados 6.5.1.406 (Build 406) Freelance's TagEditor and tried to Preview the document.
However, when I click on the proper icon on the status bar nothing happens and I do not get any previews.

Could you please help me sort out this problem?

Thank you very much

Francesco


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:26
English to German
+ ...
What is the source file format? Nov 30, 2005

Hi Francesco,
A problem with TagEditor is as 'on-topic' in this forum as it gets...icon_wink.gif I have therefore changed the thread accordingly.

Can you please indicate the source file format you're trying to preview?

Best regards,
Ralf


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Francesco Barbuto  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:26
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
File Format Nov 30, 2005

Ralf Lemster wrote:

Hi Francesco,
A problem with TagEditor is as 'on-topic' in this forum as it gets...icon_wink.gif I have therefore changed the thread accordingly.

Can you please indicate the source file format you're trying to preview?

Best regards,
Ralf


Ralf,

Ok. Your kindness is much appreciated.

Well I tried both with HTML, XSL and XML but to no avail.

Regards,

Francesco


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Peter Bouillon  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 04:26
Member (2005)
French to German
+ ...
TradosTAG plugin? Nov 30, 2005

Francesco Barbuto wrote:
Well I tried both with HTML, XSL and XML but to no avail.


I had a similar problem recently, although not with the source formats you have listed. I solved it by switching the check mark next to "TradosTag Viewer plugin" in the menu "Tools/Plugins..." on and off. I tried both ways: having a check mark in that box and removing the check mark. One of them enabled the preview.

Perhaps that helps.

P.


Direct link Reply with quote
 

Francesco Barbuto  Identity Verified
Local time: 04:26
English to Italian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you, Peter! Nov 30, 2005

Peter Bouillon wrote:

Francesco Barbuto wrote:
Well I tried both with HTML, XSL and XML but to no avail.


I had a similar problem recently, although not with the source formats you have listed. I solved it by switching the check mark next to "TradosTag Viewer plugin" in the menu "Tools/Plugins..." on and off. I tried both ways: having a check mark in that box and removing the check mark. One of them enabled the preview.

Perhaps that helps.

P.


Valued Peter,

Thank you very much.
I followed your advise and now everything is working properly.

Regards,

DaSH


Direct link Reply with quote
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TagEditor Preview Does not work

Advanced search







Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search