Thread poster: Veronique Boulet
Veronique Boulet
Canada
Local time: 12:28
English to French
+ ...
Jan 6, 2006

Hello,

I try to use T-Window for PowerPoint to translate a PPT file, but when I click on "Open", it appears a message error : (Sorry, it is in French) - Erreur d'exécution 91 - Variable objet ou variable bloc WITH non définie.

I have read carefully the "Help Guide", but I can't find where I should go to add these variables. Does somebody have already encounter this problem?

Thank you very much!
Véronique

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:28
English to German
+ ...
Moving the thread... Jan 6, 2006

...to Trados Support - please use this forum to post Trados-related topics.

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 18:28
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
This is a rather serious error ... Jan 7, 2006

The 91 error means some object, which the program would expect to exist, is not there - a null pointer message for those familiar with C. Simply said, your version of the environment has a serious problem and it does not/can not start the way it should.

I would in any case rather use TagEditor, but I suspect it could end up the same way.Anything else suspicious?

smo

PS: could it be that TWB is missing/should be running !? I mean, I do not know how those extensions worked, but it quite probable they were late add-ons (in VB, as the 91 number indicates) playing the go-betwens for TWB and Office products

[Edited at 2006-01-07 22:09]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

T-Window for PowerPoint - Trados 6 Freelance

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search