TRADOS / SDL Blog started
Thread poster: LuisLopes

LuisLopes

Local time: 23:29
English
Jan 12, 2006

Hi everyone,

My name is Luis Lopes and I work at TRADOS / SDL in the Enterprise Support Team.

I've started a Blog about the TRADOS products and will try to keep it updated with common issues that we encounter with our Products.

Please keep in mind that this is a personal blog, so it is not to be viewed as an official TRADOS / SDL Site. All information and views posted there are only my views and do NOT represent the views of TRADOS / SDL.

I'd be glad to see you visiting the site often and post feedback

I hope it will be helpful to someone

The site can be found at http://trados.wordpress.com/

Cheers,
Luis

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 23:29
English to German
+ ...
Good idea! Jan 12, 2006

Welcome to the forum, Luis - good to see you here.

Best regards,
Ralf

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS / SDL Blog started

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search