Doron Greenspan MITI  Identity Verified
Israel
Local time: 22:56
Member (2005)
English to Hebrew
+ ...
Jan 26, 2006

***PROBLEM SOLVED NOW - TWO OCCURRENCES OF TRADOS7.DOT IN WORD TEMPLATES... ***

[I have read all correspondence regarding this error, yet the problem I experience is a new one indeed...]

Trados Freelance 7.1 / Word 2003.

This error message started appearing for one TM only (the others are fine), and occurs even for the simplest of texts (no TOC, table or such), immediately after the first time Alt-+ is hit.
I even tried it on a fresh Word page with n
... See more
***PROBLEM SOLVED NOW - TWO OCCURRENCES OF TRADOS7.DOT IN WORD TEMPLATES... ***

[I have read all correspondence regarding this error, yet the problem I experience is a new one indeed...]

Trados Freelance 7.1 / Word 2003.

This error message started appearing for one TM only (the others are fine), and occurs even for the simplest of texts (no TOC, table or such), immediately after the first time Alt-+ is hit.
I even tried it on a fresh Word page with new, simple text.

Any idea what may cause it? (Is it related to v.7.1, perhaps?)

Thanks in advance, Doron

[Edited at 2006-01-26 08:13]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Error 33353 ("end of paragraph not found") hits again

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »