Trados 2.6 parallel port dongle with USB adapter?
Thread poster: TransWolf

TransWolf
German to English
+ ...
Feb 7, 2006

I have a new notebook without a parallel (printer) port. There are USB to parallel adapters available. Has anyone successfully used the old parallel port dongle with this kind of adapter?

Thanks

Mar�a del Roc�o Abelleira Zatara�n
Local time: 14:22
English to Spanish
It doesn't work for me :( Mar 4, 2006

TransWolf wrote:

I have a new notebook without a parallel (printer) port. There are USB to parallel adapters available. Has anyone successfully used the old parallel port dongle with this kind of adapter?

Thanks

I have just bought an adaptor for parallel to usb port and I am very disappointed because it doesn't work...(the guy at the shop said chances were it wouldn't work, and he was right). I have read somewhere that you can get a new dongle for 50€ with the same license...I will do some research and I will let you knowicon_smile.gif

Rocío

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2.6 parallel port dongle with USB adapter?

Advanced search

BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search