Thread poster: Noemi Carrera

Noemi Carrera  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 10:13
Member (2003)
English to Spanish
Jul 31, 2002

Hi all,

I was workig with a quite large ttx file (2,5 MB approx.) and when trying to save it, TagEditor got blocked. When I opened TagEditor again and try to open the ttx file I got the following message:

40005 \"The main XML document cannot be empty\"

Surprisingly, the size of the \"huge file\" was 0 bytes.

What\'s gone wrong? How can I sort it out? It has already happened to me twice.Thank you very much in advance.

Best wishes,

Noemí

Direct link Reply with quote

Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 10:13
English to German
+ ...
Contact Trados support Jul 31, 2002

Someone reported a similar issue on www.translationzone.com, but there was no response to the thread so far.

I would therefore suggest to contact Trados support (check the Trados web site for contact details).

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Urgent! TagEditor error message...

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search