MultiTerm: Placing a line break in the text, while adding or editing content in a text field
Thread poster: Johanne

Johanne
Local time: 13:13
English to German
+ ...
Mar 23, 2006

Hello everyone,
does anyone know how I can place a line break in a text while editing a text field in MultiTerm?
According to the MT help, Pressing CTRL and Enter simultaneously is supposed to do the trick, but when I try that, my text field simply closes.
I tried to copy a "formatted" text from word into a text field as a workaround, but when I saved the entry, the formatting was gone...

Any suggestions, anyone?

Oh and it's MT 7.1.0.361

Thank you
Julie

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

MultiTerm: Placing a line break in the text, while adding or editing content in a text field

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search