Lindsay Sabadosa (X)
Lindsay Sabadosa (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:50
Italian to English
+ ...
Apr 28, 2006

Hi everyone,
I'm trying to import a TM and when I click "import" Trados produces a message saying it's analyzing the file and that there are 4,000+ TU but then it tells me that in 4 seconds, nothing has been updated. I'm sure this is a setting or some kind of similar problem and I even feel like I've read about this before but I just can't figure it out! I also haven't found it in the past posts so I'd be thrilled with any help anyone can provide.
I'm using Trados 6.5.
Thank
... See more
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to import a TM and when I click "import" Trados produces a message saying it's analyzing the file and that there are 4,000+ TU but then it tells me that in 4 seconds, nothing has been updated. I'm sure this is a setting or some kind of similar problem and I even feel like I've read about this before but I just can't figure it out! I also haven't found it in the past posts so I'd be thrilled with any help anyone can provide.
I'm using Trados 6.5.
Thanks!
Lindsay
Collapse

Vito Smolej
Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 00:50
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
when it happened to me, it was the language screw-up Apr 28, 2006

... i.e. I tried to import EN-SL translation units into DE-SL translation memory.

[Edited at 2006-04-28 22:09]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Imported TM but no up-dates

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »