"Missing entries" in Multiterm
Thread poster: Rebecca Hendry

Rebecca Hendry  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 05:44
Member (2005)
Spanish to English
+ ...
May 8, 2006

After creating a Multiterm Termbase, I used the batch print function in Word to create a printable dictionary. On doing so, I realised that some of the entries from the termbase had not printed.

On investigating the problem further, I realised that according to the termbase catalogue there are 63 entries, but a manual count results in 67 entries. So the last 4 entries in the termbase are not appearing in Word. I've played around with it a bit, and no matter how many extra entries I add to the termbase, the catalogue still shows a mere 63 entries. Term recognition is still working with these "missing" terms.

Any possible solutions would be much appreciated!

I am using Multiterm 7.1, Word 2002 and Windows XP.


 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:


You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

"Missing entries" in Multiterm

Advanced search







CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running, helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features, ensures new

More info »



Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search