Thread poster: Terejimenez
Terejimenez
Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:24
English to Spanish
+ ...
In memoriam
May 25, 2006

I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 trados.dot templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without succe
... See more
I was working fine with Trados until my P.C. had a crash two days ago and a "very smart" technician who came to repair my PC, erased my Trados from my PC.

I installed Trados again and then I openned the workbench and to my surprise all options at the workbenchwere disabled and I get the message workbench not running ! If I go to Tools Macros I see 3 trados.dot templates. I have the macros security option in the lowest security level. I have been trying to make it work without success and need to begin a project right the way.
Thanks a lot for your valuable help
Tere
Collapse

Vesna Zivcic
Vesna Zivcic  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:24
German to Croatian
+ ...
Guessing May 25, 2006

Perhaps it is the registry problem. Check here:

http://www.proz.com/post/301773#301773

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Workbench not running

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »