Installing Trados 6.5 Freelance - my language not listed in Term Recognision
Thread poster: magry

magry  Identity Verified
Local time: 14:18
English to Polish
+ ...
Jul 1, 2006

I bought Trados 6.5 Freelance a couple of years ago. I encountered diffculties during installation and never went back to it until now.
I run Translator's Workbench following the instructions. There were only a few basic language options to choose from and mine (Polish) was not listed. I remebered setting the correct language pair during installation but, just in case, I removed the software and reinstalled it making sure that I enter English and Polish.
This time not only Polish was missing from the very basic list but also instead of previous two choices - MultitermX and Muliterm5 (Trados 5) only Multiterm 5(Trados5) option comes up.
Has anyone had similar problem?

[Edited at 2006-07-01 12:24]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Installing Trados 6.5 Freelance - my language not listed in Term Recognision

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search