SDL Trados 2006 MultiTerm ?MultiTerm Convert?
Thread poster: xxxVadney
xxxVadney
German to English
+ ...
Jul 6, 2006

Hello, again.

Two MultiTerm Questions:

1) Does anyone have a quickie, 10-step method of converting my Trados 5.0 MultiTerm glossaries to SDL Trados Multiterm 2006?

2) On my SDL Trados 2006 MultiTerm pulldown menu I have a feature called MultiTerm Convert. But when I attempt to use it, I get the message that it can't find a licence for the product. Did I overlook something at the time of installation or is this another trick by SDL Trados to get us to purchase an additional utility?

Thanks,

Harold

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 14:33
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
Why, call John!... Jul 6, 2006

No, dont, just kidding (g).

MultiTerm Convert is a part of the latest MultiTerm version (7.0.0 Build 315), i.e. it's not an extra. So either you do not have the latest version of it all, or there's something fishy about your license file.

Regards

Vito

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2006 MultiTerm ?MultiTerm Convert?

Advanced search

PDF Translation - the Easy Way
TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation.

TransPDF converts your PDFs to XLIFF ready for professional translation. It also puts your translations back into the PDF to make new PDFs. Quicker and more accurate than hand-editing PDF. Includes free use of Infix PDF Editor with your translated PDFs.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search