https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/52528-trados_55_tag_editor_how_do_i_change_the_font_colour.html

TRADOS 5.5 Tag Editor - How do I change the font colour?
Thread poster: A. Deb
A. Deb
A. Deb  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 16:37
Spanish to English
+ ...
Aug 2, 2006

Hi

Due to visual problems that I have, I have my computer configured so that I can work with white text on a black background. Most programs don't seem to have a problem with that, but I can't work out how to change the colour settings in TRADOS 5.5 Freelance. I only really use TRADOS with Word XP and Tag Editor.

In Word, I would like to know how to change the colour of the source text background and target text background. Currnetly, they appear as blue and pal
... See more
Hi

Due to visual problems that I have, I have my computer configured so that I can work with white text on a black background. Most programs don't seem to have a problem with that, but I can't work out how to change the colour settings in TRADOS 5.5 Freelance. I only really use TRADOS with Word XP and Tag Editor.

In Word, I would like to know how to change the colour of the source text background and target text background. Currnetly, they appear as blue and pale yellow respectively but the text is white so I can hardly see it on these backgrounds.

In Tag Editor, when I'm in Edit mode, all I can see on the screen are the tags and everything else is black. The source and target segments open fine, but I can's see any of the other text in the document (I guess that the dicument font is configured as black somewhere).

It really is tiring me out and I'd appreciate it if someone could help.

Thanks

Ana
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 16:37
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Moved the topic... Aug 7, 2006

to SDL Trados Support forum.
Please use this forum for all Trados related questions.

Regards
Jerzy

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS 5.5 Tag Editor - How do I change the font colour?

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »