What is tag "TrixieProcess type=" in TagEditor?
Thread poster: Asamicus
Asamicus
Asamicus
Local time: 02:19
Japanese to English
Aug 5, 2006

Hello, I am using Trados 6.5.5 and having a strange problem which I have never seen.

I received a file from another translator (translated into Spanish) as TTX. At the bottom of the file, I found a tag saying

""

Such a tag didn't exist in the source file. And when I processed the same source file with TM, I didn't get the tag at the end.

This translated file must go to DTP stage and this may cause an error when the file converted to something
... See more
Hello, I am using Trados 6.5.5 and having a strange problem which I have never seen.

I received a file from another translator (translated into Spanish) as TTX. At the bottom of the file, I found a tag saying

""

Such a tag didn't exist in the source file. And when I processed the same source file with TM, I didn't get the tag at the end.

This translated file must go to DTP stage and this may cause an error when the file converted to something else.

By the way, the translater who sent me the file used Trados 7.x. We use the same INI file. The 6.5 vs. 7.x difference cause this??

Any information or suggestion would be appreciated!!

Thank you.

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2006-08-05 08:20]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

What is tag "TrixieProcess type=" in TagEditor?

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »