error when using ingen2
Thread poster: Jesus Garrido-Muro

Jesus Garrido-Muro
Local time: 14:42
English to Spanish
+ ...
Sep 12, 2006

Dear all,

I downloaded ingen2 today and tried to create a DTD for an Indesign file in xml format I need to translate using TagEditor (trados version 6.5). However I get the following error at the command prompt:

not well-formed at line 206, column 17, byte 18968 at PERL2EXE_STORAGE/XML/Parse
r.pm line 151

I don't know what it means and cannot locate the line
Any ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

RWSTranslation
Germany
Member (2007)
German to English
+ ...
SDL Trados 2006 Sep 12, 2006

Hello,

Problem is solved if you update to Trados 7.5.

Another possibility is to save your Indesign CS2 file as InDesign CS and use the Story Collector for InDesign CS.

Regards

Hans

Jesus Garrido-Muro
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
"error when using ingen2" Sep 13, 2006

DSC wrote:

Hello,

Problem is solved if you update to Trados 7.5.

Another possibility is to save your Indesign CS2 file as InDesign CS and use the Story Collector for InDesign CS.

Regards

Hans

Thank you for your answer. My problem is that I do not have InDesign and Iam not planning to update my Trados version.
Is there any other possibility?
Regards

Jesús

Vito Smolej
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
send me the XML ... Sep 13, 2006

or any other source and I'll see if I can get you downward-compatible ttx or TXT file.

Sincerely yours

Vito F. Nightingale ;P

PS: a N/C service. The only condition is you buy an upgrade out of proceeds of this project. Btw, I'm neither an SDL employee nor in any other than customer relationship with this dyno.

[Edited at 2006-09-13 13:18]

Jesus Garrido-Muro
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
"error when using ingen2 Sep 13, 2006

Vito Smolej wrote:

or any other source and I'll see if I can get you downward-compatible ttx or TXT file.

Sincerely yours

Vito F. Nightingale ;P

PS: a N/C service. The only condition is you buy an upgrade out of proceeds of this project. Btw, I'm neither an SDL employee nor in any other than customer relationship with this dyno.

[Edited at 2006-09-13 13:18]

I cannot send you the files and I'm not not planning to update my Trados version, sorry

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

error when using ingen2

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search