Thread poster: Jeremy Smith

Jeremy Smith  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 12:30
French to English
+ ...
Oct 11, 2006

Hi,

I keep getting this error message in Winalign, after alignment has supposedly taken place (although the aligned files do not appear on the screen - just this error message):

Error 33205: Mainsegment already open

I have tried fixing the documents using the Trados Word macro, I have tried removing all formatting in the texts, as well as copying and pasting them into a text file and then back into a new Word file. There is no information that I can find on the Trados Knowledgebase website or in the manuals (as per usual).

Trados version: 7.5.0.756
Winalign version: 7.5.0.756

Many thanks in advance.

****UPDATE****

I've found the solution. There was a stray segment that had not been cleaned up in the target text. Deleting the source segment and the curly brackets solved the problem.

[Edited at 2006-10-11 16:25]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Winalign error 33205

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Across v6.3
Translation Toolkit and Sales Potential under One Roof

Apart from features that enable you to translate more efficiently, the new Across Translator Edition v6.3 comprises your crossMarket membership. The new online network for Across users assists you in exploring new sales potential and generating revenue.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search