Need a sample termbase ENFR - MultiTerm
Thread poster: ViktoriaG

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Local time: 10:52
English to French
+ ...
Nov 12, 2006

Hello dear colleagues,

I am not very lucky... I wanted to finally start using MultiTerm - and when I followed the tutorial, I couldn't find the samples they are referring to. The tutorial gives me the path to the files I need, but when I follow them - there's nothing even similar to those files. Seems like I just don't have the samples.

Being a person who learns easily by doing - as opposed to people who need to use tutorials and courses - I don't mind skipping the tutorial and just using a sample termbase to experiment with. But I don't have one. And the MultiTerm interface is soooo complicated with such obscure terms that I am unable to create a termbase. Every time I try, the result is very far from what I'm trying to do and I don't know why because I can't examine an actual termbase and its properties to establish the link between parameters and end result.

Would any of you be so kind as to provide me with a sample termbase, EN>FR or FR>EN? It can be very small, doesn't have to be subject-specific (I am not going to use it for work, only to study it) but it would help if it had many different fields in it so I can understand how those work.

Thanks in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Need a sample termbase ENFR - MultiTerm

Advanced search

WordFinder Unlimited
For clarity and excellence

WordFinder is the leading dictionary service that gives you the words you want anywhere, anytime. Access 260+ dictionaries from the world's leading dictionary publishers in virtually any device. Find the right word anywhere, anytime - online or offline.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

• All of
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search