message in word: "save changes in multiterm7?"
Thread poster: jokerman

jokerman
Germany
Local time: 23:22
English to German
+ ...
Dec 11, 2006

I'm not sure whether this really has to do with my Trados or rather with my MS-Word (I acctually assume it's the latter), but I'll post the matter in this forum anyway, and if it then proves to be wrong, mod please forward it to an appropriate forum. thanx.

For the last two days, every time I try to close my MS-Word, I recieve the message "save changes in multiterm7?" (dt. "Möchten Sie die Änderungen in Multiterm7 speichern?") - even thoug I never acctually used Multiterm during that particular Word-session. I am offered the options "yes", "no" and "cancel" and I always simply click "no" and MS-Word closes down then.

Doesn't seem to be dangereous or malicious, but it is a bit disturbing to recieve that message every time.

Has anyone had the same problem or any idea what's going on there?

Thanx.

igor

P.S.

Trados 7 Freelance
Trados Multiterm 7
Windows XP Home + SP2

Direct link Reply with quote

Juya
Local time: 01:52
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
the same problem here Jan 15, 2007

Dear jokerman,
Did you receive any answer for your thread post: message in word: "save changes in multiterm7?" ?
If yes, please let me too know the answer(s) as I do have the same problem. Thanks in advance.

jokerman
Germany
Local time: 23:22
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
not yet Jan 16, 2007

hi juya,

never received any answer to my question so far and the annoying massage still comes up every time I try to close MS word... well, anyway, I'll have to get used to it, I guess - no big deal really, still better than formating the hard drive disc and reinstalling windows and all the software/applications.

Anyway, if you ever happen to find a solution to the problem yourselft, please let me know.

thanks.

igor

Juya
Local time: 01:52
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
thanks Jan 17, 2007

Thanks for your reply. OK. If I receive any answer, I'll inform you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

message in word: "save changes in multiterm7?"

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search