message in word: "save changes in multiterm7?"
Thread poster: jokerman

jokerman
Germany
Local time: 18:24
English to German
+ ...
Dec 11, 2006

I'm not sure whether this really has to do with my Trados or rather with my MS-Word (I acctually assume it's the latter), but I'll post the matter in this forum anyway, and if it then proves to be wrong, mod please forward it to an appropriate forum. thanx.

For the last two days, every time I try to close my MS-Word, I recieve the message "save changes in multiterm7?" (dt. "Möchten Sie die Änderungen in Multiterm7 speichern?") - even thoug I never acctually used Multiterm during that particular Word-session. I am offered the options "yes", "no" and "cancel" and I always simply click "no" and MS-Word closes down then.

Doesn't seem to be dangereous or malicious, but it is a bit disturbing to recieve that message every time.

Has anyone had the same problem or any idea what's going on there?

Thanx.

igor

P.S.

Trados 7 Freelance
Trados Multiterm 7
Windows XP Home + SP2

Juya
Local time: 20:54
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
the same problem here Jan 15, 2007

Dear jokerman,
Did you receive any answer for your thread post: message in word: "save changes in multiterm7?" ?
If yes, please let me too know the answer(s) as I do have the same problem. Thanks in advance.

jokerman
Germany
Local time: 18:24
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
not yet Jan 16, 2007

hi juya,

never received any answer to my question so far and the annoying massage still comes up every time I try to close MS word... well, anyway, I'll have to get used to it, I guess - no big deal really, still better than formating the hard drive disc and reinstalling windows and all the software/applications.

Anyway, if you ever happen to find a solution to the problem yourselft, please let me know.

thanks.

igor

Juya
Local time: 20:54
English to Farsi (Persian)
+ ...
thanks Jan 17, 2007

Thanks for your reply. OK. If I receive any answer, I'll inform you.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

message in word: "save changes in multiterm7?"

Advanced search

SDL MultiTerm 2019
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.

SDL MultiTerm 2019 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2019 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2019 has evolved to bring translators a brand new experience. Designed with user experience at its core, Studio 2019 transforms how new users get up and running and helps experienced users make the most of the powerful features.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search