WinAlign Error 7053: This file is corrupted
Thread poster: Terejimenez

Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
Dec 20, 2006

I aligned two word files in a borrowed computed and used an USB device to transfer it to mine, but when I tried opening it, it appears to have been corrupted, now in both computers, and I don't know what to do. Any ideas as to why this happened, and what I can do to fix it??

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 03:13
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
which file is corrupted? Dec 20, 2006

...when I tried opening it, it appears to have been corrupted, now in both computers...

Project file? File pairs?

My preferred way of doing things is to create and export the resulting bilingual file as soon as I am finished with the Alignment. It is one single txt file and rather difficult to get bad.

Regards

smo

Terejimenez  Identity Verified
Local time: 21:13
English to Spanish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
The aligned file corrupted Dec 28, 2006

Sorry it took me so long to thank you for hour help.

I finally discovered that the file resulting from the alignment corrupted due to some problems with the links and images contained in the files.

Kind regards,

Teresa

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

WinAlign Error 7053: This file is corrupted

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search