hatipovic
Local time: 15:22
German to Bosnian
+ ...
Jan 9, 2007

Hello,
look at this Screen shot here:
http://halfprice.habra.com/Mirza/Bugs/trados_error.JPG

Earlier I could repair that with the command "Fix Document", but now suddenly it is not working, what is missing?

Regards,
Mirza

Direct link Reply with quote

Satu Ilva  Identity Verified
Finland
Local time: 16:22
English to Finnish
+ ...
What's the problem exactly? Jan 10, 2007

I'd like to help, but I see no error on the screenshot, and the tags are all right as far as I can tell. What is the problem you're getting? Segments won't open, error message? If so, what is the message and when does it appear (what were you trying to do)?

As a side note, what I do see is a text that badly needed cleaning up before segmentation and TM translation. Lines are cut with hard line breaks, breaking up sentences and sprinkling bits of headings into the text - you really should fix these problems before translation so as to produce a TM that's worth having.

Just a thought.

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fix document does not work...

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search