https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/64882-problem_with_changing_the_licences_and_memorys_location_freelance_version_71.html

Problem with changing the licence's and memory's location (Freelance version - 7.1)
Thread poster: Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:12
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
SITE LOCALIZER
Jan 31, 2007

I have been reading how to change the licence's and memory's location and I followed the steps accordingly, but obviously I have done something wrong.

When I go to File, click on Open and choose the right memory to open, I get the following message:

(2): Matrix Error: (null) data file C:\Documents and ....

I really do not know what I am doing and I am stuck at this point for the last two days. Can you please help me with this situation? Many thanks in advan
... See more
I have been reading how to change the licence's and memory's location and I followed the steps accordingly, but obviously I have done something wrong.

When I go to File, click on Open and choose the right memory to open, I get the following message:

(2): Matrix Error: (null) data file C:\Documents and ....

I really do not know what I am doing and I am stuck at this point for the last two days. Can you please help me with this situation? Many thanks in advance,
Monika

[Edited at 2007-01-31 18:55]
Collapse

Peter Linton (X)
Peter Linton (X)  Identity Verified
Local time: 13:12
Swedish to English
+ ...
See Trados support website Jan 31, 2007

See See more
See http://sdl.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sdl.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=1925&p_created=1156964734&p_sid=WrE4N4ti&p_accessibility=0&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPTEmcF9zb3J0X2J5PSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MTg0JnBfcHJvZHM9MTgmcF9jYXRzPTAmcF9wdj0xLjE4JnBfY3Y9JnBfc2NmX0xhbmd1YWdlPSZwX3BhZ2U9MSZwX3NlYXJjaF90ZXh0PW1hdHJpeCBlcnJvcg**&p_li=&p_topview=1

or go to http://sdl.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/sdl.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php

and enter matrix error

[Edited at 2007-01-31 19:41]
Collapse

Monika Coulson
Monika Coulson  Identity Verified
Local time: 06:12
Member (2001)
English to Albanian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
SITE LOCALIZER
Thanks Peter Jan 31, 2007

I will do that now. Thanks again,
Monika

Tony Tang
Tony Tang
Local time: 20:12
English to Chinese
+ ...
Restore your deleted TM Feb 1, 2007

Hi Monica,

I think you ever created a TM at the reported postion. To continue to use the memory you want, just create another at the reported. Then you can use it now.

I ever had such case. That's the way I did. I still don't know the reason.

Tony

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with changing the licence's and memory's location (Freelance version - 7.1)

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »