Thread poster: tomashruz

tomashruz  Identity Verified
Slovakia
Local time: 05:26
English to Slovak
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

Hi there,

my Workbench in SDL Trados 7 can not recognize 2-digit acronyms included in termbase of MultiTerm iX. Could you let me know how we could solve this problem? Thanks a lot.

Tomas

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
clarifying questions Feb 16, 2007

my Workbench in SDL Trados 7 can not recognize 2-digit acronyms included in termbase of MultiTerm iX.

Does it recognize the rest?
You sure it's 2-Digit acronyms? First of all, I never heard of numeric acronyms, plus if it is indeed a number, TRADOS would just pass it on as is.

Regards

smo

[Edited at 2007-02-16 14:52]

tomashruz  Identity Verified
Slovakia
English to Slovak
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem with 2-character acronyms in MultiTerm iX Feb 19, 2007

Hello,

thank you for your reply. Yes, you are right. I really meant 2-character acronyms. The MultiTerm recognizes everything else and it ignores only those. Do you have any idea, what is wrong? Thank you.

Tomas

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem with 2-digit acronyms in MultiTerm iX

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search