Thread poster: Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:35
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
Feb 16, 2007

I have imported a glossary (converted with Convert from Excel) and it works fine as far as searching is concerned. When I try to add or edit an entry, text is not entered in the fields. I even tried creating a new termbase catalogue and a new termbase from scratch, but nothing changed. I can still add entries with Word shorcuts (Ctrl+Shift+M).

MultiTerm 7.0.1.320

Screensh
... See more
I have imported a glossary (converted with Convert from Excel) and it works fine as far as searching is concerned. When I try to add or edit an entry, text is not entered in the fields. I even tried creating a new termbase catalogue and a new termbase from scratch, but nothing changed. I can still add entries with Word shorcuts (Ctrl+Shift+M).

MultiTerm 7.0.1.320

Screenshot below:

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/1025/scr899705gn6.png
Collapse

Clarisa Moraña
Clarisa Moraña  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:35
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
clic on... Feb 16, 2007

(your Multiterm)

the word "term" (Under "Greek"), and you'll see a small dot. Next, click on that dot. You'll be able to edit the entry.

I hope it works. It has happened to me.

Regards

Clarisa

Spiros Doikas
Spiros Doikas  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:35
Member (2002)
English to Greek
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Solved but... Feb 17, 2007

It appears I have to repeat this procedure for each and every edit I add... is there a way to simply edit without all the fuss?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot add or edit entries in MultiTerm 7

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »