TradosMultiTerm7: Read only?
Thread poster: impossibile
impossibile
English to Italian
Mar 17, 2007

I am using Trados for the first time (Trados 7 Freelance and MultiTerm Desktop 7) and I am doing some practical exercises (tutorials) in order to familiarise myself with the applications. I seem to have a problem with MultiTerm: after successfully creating and defining a termbase, when I go to the Entry>Add menu, I am unable to populate the fields. If I try to do that, I get an error message saying that "the field is read-only". Can anyone out there tell me what I am doing wrong? Many thanks in advance.

NOTE: please ignore this posting, I have just found a previous posting in this very forum that answers my question!

[Edited at 2007-03-17 22:20]

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TradosMultiTerm7: Read only?

Advanced search

memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search