No Concordance
Thread poster: Quattro
Quattro
United States
Local time: 18:13
Apr 5, 2007

Hi everyone,

I am the lucky owner of Trados 2006 Freelance. I am starting to enjoy it more and more, but for some reason, Concordance does not work in Workbench. Whether I use a TM provided by a client or one that I have created myself. When I click on the Concordance button, absolutely nothing happens. No error messages or Concordance box appear.

Has anyone else had this problem? If anyone knows how I can fix it, please let me know! (SDL support has failed to respond to this issue.)

Thank you in advance!

Direct link Reply with quote

Quattro
United States
TOPIC STARTER
Problem fixed! Apr 5, 2007

As the beginner I am using Trados, I simply neglected to open Workbench BEFORE I opened my Word document. Now, when I open the text document first, Concordance works just fine.

Have a great day, everyone!

jmadsen  Identity Verified
Local time: 03:13
Keyboard shortcut Apr 5, 2007

I don't know if you know, but you can simply mark the word/term in Word and press Alt + up arrow to search the concordance.
It's easier and quicker and you avoid using the mouse.

Jørgen

Quattro
United States
TOPIC STARTER
Great tip Apr 5, 2007

Thank you for the tip! The less I have to use the mouse, the better.

Marie-Louise

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

No Concordance

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search