Loss of fast format key
Thread poster: Katalin Sandor

Katalin Sandor  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 14:34
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Apr 26, 2007

This may not be the right forum, but I have no clue why this problem emerged, so I will give it a try here.
I have been using Workbench for over a year, with only the usual problems. I enjoyed using all my usual keys in Word. A while ago, I noticed that the Shift+F3 combination for uppercase/lowercase has disappered. Instead, I get a panel "Atteched CSS stylesheets (or some such, it's in Hungarian)". I checked, and found that this fast key is no longer usable in Word (without Workbench) either. I tried to go into Word's menu, re-set format keys - but if I hit Shift-F3, what I see on screen is "Ctrl-Shift-Y" (weird, isn't it?). So, I'm not sure if this is a Trados problem or a word problem or what. Would appreciate any tips.
SK

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Loss of fast format key

Advanced search

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search