Loss of fast format key
Thread poster: Katalin Sandor

Katalin Sandor  Identity Verified
Hungary
Local time: 17:09
English to Hungarian
+ ...
Apr 26, 2007

This may not be the right forum, but I have no clue why this problem emerged, so I will give it a try here.
I have been using Workbench for over a year, with only the usual problems. I enjoyed using all my usual keys in Word. A while ago, I noticed that the Shift+F3 combination for uppercase/lowercase has disappered. Instead, I get a panel "Atteched CSS stylesheets (or some such, it's in Hungarian)". I checked, and found that this fast key is no longer usable in Word (without Workbench) either. I tried to go into Word's menu, re-set format keys - but if I hit Shift-F3, what I see on screen is "Ctrl-Shift-Y" (weird, isn't it?). So, I'm not sure if this is a Trados problem or a word problem or what. Would appreciate any tips.
SK

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Loss of fast format key

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search