Some of these cookies are essential to the operation of the site,
while others help to improve your experience by providing insights into how the site is being used.
I've just finished translating an excel document. I saved a target language copy, then realized I needed to change one thing in the text, went in to Tag Editor to change it and then tried to save a new target language copy. This time it wouldn't let me. Got a message saying: 'Connection with server application error: Couldn't find Text properties for Character class'. I can't go into preview for target language, but when I go into preview source language some of the boxes on on of the sheets where I made the change have lost their text. As far as I can see I haven't tampered with any tags.
Very grateful for any suggestions!
OK - it's solved already. Opened the original document again - 'retranslated' it, and it saved a target copy without problems.
[Edited at 2007-04-28 18:52]
The contents of this post will automatically be included in the ticket generated. Please add any additional comments or explanation (optional)
To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:
Guarantee a unified, consistent and high-quality translation with terminology software by the industry leaders.
SDL MultiTerm 2017 allows translators to create one central location to store and manage multilingual terminology, and with SDL MultiTerm Extract 2017 you can automatically create term lists from your existing documentation to save time.
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators
BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!