Compile SDLX-analysis csv files in only one Excel file
Thread poster: josmuan2 (X)

josmuan2 (X)
German to Spanish
May 4, 2007

I would like to know if there is any feature in Excel or SDLX which could make compile several analysis csv-files in only one excel file. I am going to try to make myself as understood as possible with an example: I am carrying out analysis with SDLX for un whole manual divided in 20 sections. Since each section has its own TM, i have to do ot one by one. Once I have finished all, I have to create a new csv or excel file with the 20 sections to know the sum of the wordcounts of the whole project. Until know i have been opening the results of the csv files one by one, copying and pasting in a new file, but it is a quite time-consuming thing and i think it should exist any other directly way to do it. Could you help me? Thanks in advance.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Compile SDLX-analysis csv files in only one Excel file

Advanced search

PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »
Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search