Trados 6.5 Text segment colours problem
Thread poster: ytl

ytl
English to Chinese
May 15, 2007

In my company, we always use specific colour for "Source Colour", "Target (100% match)" and "Target (Fuzzy match)", however, when I close the segment after translation, it always come out green no matter what % the segment is matched!!! Can anyone please tell me what went wrong and how to fix this?

If I pre-translate the document with workbench instead, it works perfectly though; i.e. the specific colours come out right showing the segment is partially matched, perfectly matched or nothing matched. I played with the setting for hours and still couldn't figure this out. Boss is complaining it's hard to reread documents in just one single colour. Pre-translate with workbench is not an option because other translators are complaining they want to open segment and close segment in real-time to update memory in real-time which results more matches for segments.

Thank you very much.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 6.5 Text segment colours problem

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use SDL Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search