Nicole Maina  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 14:22
Member (2005)
German to Italian
+ ...
Jun 21, 2007

Hello everybody,

I need tageditor to show me each cell as one single segment (it is complicated to explain why, sorry). so I have deleted full stops, commas etc. from the segmentation rules, leaving only "paragraph". but this does not work, because in some cells there are also paragraph marks (I only see little squares, but I guess they are like paragraphs).

is there any setting to get one single segment for each cell?

thank you very much in advance!
nicole

Direct link Reply with quote

Vito Smolej
Germany
Local time: 14:22
Member (2004)
English to Slovenian
+ ...
copy the column/columns to word Jun 23, 2007

and use word to translate. Just because it is excel you do not need TagEditor to do the job.

The problem of one segment to a cell still persists alright, but at least it is easier to handle it in word. At least the extra paragraph signs can be taken out without a problem.

Regards

Vito

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

excel 2003/TagEditor 8.0.0.822 - how to get one segment for each cell

Advanced search

Déjà Vu X3
Try it, Love it

Find out why Déjà Vu is today the most flexible, customizable and user-friendly tool on the market. See the brand new features in action: *Completely redesigned user interface *Live Preview *Inline spell checking *Inline

More info »
LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search