https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/76955-created_on_by_and_changed_on_by_fields_gone.html

Created on/by and Changed on/by fields gone
Thread poster: Jørgen Madsen
Jørgen Madsen
Jørgen Madsen  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:12
English to Danish
+ ...
Jul 2, 2007

Trados 7.5 Freelance with Word 2002.

I created a new TM for a translation and started translating. Normally, I have "Big windows" switched on to view the Created on/by and Changed on/by fields. But suddenly (probably due to an unintended keyboard shortcut), these fields don't show. I tried toggling the Big windows setting, but nothing helps.

How can I remedy this?
(Surely, it's right in front of my eyes, but I can't see it...
See more
Trados 7.5 Freelance with Word 2002.

I created a new TM for a translation and started translating. Normally, I have "Big windows" switched on to view the Created on/by and Changed on/by fields. But suddenly (probably due to an unintended keyboard shortcut), these fields don't show. I tried toggling the Big windows setting, but nothing helps.

How can I remedy this?
(Surely, it's right in front of my eyes, but I can't see it
Collapse

Jørgen Madsen
Jørgen Madsen  Identity Verified
Local time: 05:12
English to Danish
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
TM received from client Jul 2, 2007

I mixed this one up with another job...

I got the TM from the client, and it was acting strange, so I exported, created a new TM and imported again, and now everything is working fine.

So, it was right under my nose...

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Created on/by and Changed on/by fields gone

Translation news related to SDL Trados

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »