trouble closing segment
Thread poster: Cayce Hill

Cayce Hill  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 01:07
Spanish to English
+ ...
Jul 12, 2007

Thank you to everyone who has posted replies to my previous questions about Trados.

I am slowly finding my way around, but have a question about closing segments.

I have one segment open, the very first sentence of the document, that I am not able to close using the Set/Close button. Can anyone tell me if there is a reason for this?

Thank you,
Cayce

Doru Voin  Identity Verified
Romania
Local time: 11:07
English to Romanian
+ ...
Check for the error displayed in Workbench Jul 12, 2007

Cayce Hill wrote:

Thank you to everyone who has posted replies to my previous questions about Trados.

I am slowly finding my way around, but have a question about closing segments.

I have one segment open, the very first sentence of the document, that I am not able to close using the Set/Close button. Can anyone tell me if there is a reason for this?

Thank you,
Cayce

Trados Workbench displays the error information in the lower left corner of the Workbench window. Some possible causes - no previous search done (you've closed the Workbench leaving one segment open), macros incorrectly installed, etc.

Regards,
Doru

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

trouble closing segment

Advanced search

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
PerfectIt consistency checker
Faster Checking, Greater Accuracy

PerfectIt helps deliver error-free documents. It improves consistency, ensures quality and helps to enforce style guides. It’s a powerful tool for pro users, and comes with the assurance of a 30-day money back guarantee.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search