Problems with spelling checking in TagEditor
Thread poster: Kristine Sprula (Lielause)

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 09:08
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jul 26, 2007

Dear colleagues!
Something just happened.... or rather I did something....
Before closing the segment, the spelling checker suggested that some words are wrong. Instead of ingnore or cancel I pressed delete (it seems so) and the segment was closed with these "wrong" words deleted. The problem is that I cant get them back. I reopen the segment, write in the missing words and close the segment. Now it closes without spelling checking AND without the "wrong" words. I also tried to restore source. Nothing. They are also automatically (without offering to check spelling) deleted from the next segments.
I want them back!

Direct link Reply with quote

Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 08:08
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Please restart Tageditor Jul 26, 2007

In this way you will also reset the spell checking.

Regards
Jerzy

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 09:08
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dear Jerzy Jul 26, 2007

Thank you very much! I have got my words back!
Kr.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with spelling checking in TagEditor

Advanced search

LSP.expert
You’re a freelance translator? LSP.expert helps you manage your daily translation jobs. It’s easy, fast and secure.

How about you start tracking translation jobs and sending invoices in minutes? You can also manage your clients and generate reports about your business activities. So you always keep a clear view on your planning, AND you get a free 30 day trial period!

More info »
memoQ translator pro
Kilgray's memoQ is the world's fastest developing integrated localization & translation environment rendering you more productive and efficient.

With our advanced file filters, unlimited language and advanced file support, memoQ translator pro has been designed for translators and reviewers who work on their own, with other translators or in team-based translation projects.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search