Problems with spelling checking in TagEditor
Thread poster: Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 12:03
Member (2005)
English to Latvian
+ ...
Jul 26, 2007

Dear colleagues!
Something just happened.... or rather I did something....
Before closing the segment, the spelling checker suggested that some words are wrong. Instead of ingnore or cancel I pressed delete (it seems so) and the segment was closed with these "wrong" words deleted. The problem is that I cant get them back. I reopen the segment, write in the missing words and close the segment. Now it closes without spelling checking AND without the "wrong" words. I also tried to resto
... See more
Dear colleagues!
Something just happened.... or rather I did something....
Before closing the segment, the spelling checker suggested that some words are wrong. Instead of ingnore or cancel I pressed delete (it seems so) and the segment was closed with these "wrong" words deleted. The problem is that I cant get them back. I reopen the segment, write in the missing words and close the segment. Now it closes without spelling checking AND without the "wrong" words. I also tried to restore source. Nothing. They are also automatically (without offering to check spelling) deleted from the next segments.
I want them back!
Collapse

Jerzy Czopik
Jerzy Czopik  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 11:03
Member (2003)
Polish to German
+ ...
Please restart Tageditor Jul 26, 2007

In this way you will also reset the spell checking.

Regards
Jerzy

Kristine Sprula (Lielause)
Kristine Sprula (Lielause)  Identity Verified
Latvia
Local time: 12:03
Member (2005)
English to Latvian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Dear Jerzy Jul 26, 2007

Thank you very much! I have got my words back!
Kr.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problems with spelling checking in TagEditor

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »