connection with server application errors
Thread poster: Hikonishi (X)
Hikonishi (X)
Hikonishi (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:03
English to Japanese
Jul 27, 2007

I have a trouble in cleaning ttx and saving target file with Tag editor. When I clean ttx file, "-2147467259 connection with server application errors" appears. Also, when I try to save as a target file, the same message appears.

I use Trados 2007 and Excel 2003. The source file is Excel. and I worked with ttx file that obtained from the source Excel file.

Please advise me how to clean and get target Excel file.

Thank you!

Hikonishi (X)
Hikonishi (X)  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 07:03
English to Japanese
TOPIC STARTER
Thanks! Jul 27, 2007

It was solved.

When I put the source Excel files in the holder containing ttx files, I can clean the ttx files without errors.

Thank you!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

connection with server application errors

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »