Trados 2007 patch coming in September
Thread poster: Edric Barbosa Filho
Edric Barbosa Filho
Local time: 09:45
English to Portuguese
Jul 28, 2007

I thought Trados 2007 fellow users would like to know the message I just received fm Trados Support:

Workbench poor performance in Word 2007: "They [Microsoft]get the acknowledgement that this is a Microsoft, not an SDL issue. So Microsoft is investigating to this issue and maybe can create a hotfix for this problem. But we have to wait until Microsoft can give us an update. We recommend that you use TagEditor instead of Word 2007."

Next update: "We [SDL] also find some performance problems with TagEditor but we are aware of this problem and are creating a hotfix for it. This will be a part of the patch that we will release at the end of quarter 3 of this year."

The guys are on it. Let's wait...

Edric

[Edited at 2007-07-28 14:01]

Direct link Reply with quote

ViktoriaG  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 07:45
English to French
+ ...
Thanks! Jul 28, 2007

In the meantime, I reverted back to 7.5 - couldn't take it anymore... I even had to uninstall and reinstall my parallel install of 7.5 for some reason. I am afraid by the time everything gets up and running is the time the next version comes out - let's hope not!

Cheers!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados 2007 patch coming in September

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search