https://www.proz.com/forum/sdl_trados_support/79984-cannot_create_termbase_in_sdlx.html

Cannot create TermBase in SDLX
Thread poster: Stefanie Weeber
Stefanie Weeber
Stefanie Weeber
Germany
Local time: 02:51
English to German
+ ...
Jul 30, 2007

Good evening,

I'm pretty new to SDLX Trados 2007 but so far it works out well.

However I have a problem creating a termbase in SDLX. After I'm through the whole wizard thing and click on "finish" I get the message: "MSJET35.DLL not found".

But the DLL file is stored on my computer. Just looked for it and I assume it's in the appropriate folder (windows\system32).

Should I re-install the complete software?? Is anybody out there with some advice?
... See more
Good evening,

I'm pretty new to SDLX Trados 2007 but so far it works out well.

However I have a problem creating a termbase in SDLX. After I'm through the whole wizard thing and click on "finish" I get the message: "MSJET35.DLL not found".

But the DLL file is stored on my computer. Just looked for it and I assume it's in the appropriate folder (windows\system32).

Should I re-install the complete software?? Is anybody out there with some advice??

Thanks already in advance for your help.

Stefanie
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cannot create TermBase in SDLX

Translation news related to SDL Trados

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »