Nora Diaz  Identity Verified
Mexico
Local time: 05:00
Member (2002)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 4, 2007

Hi,

I'm experiencing a strange problem. After translating a segment, I close the TU, keep translating, but then, the next time I see a segment that I'm certain I translated a few minutes ago, Trados gives me no match. I go back to the segment I'd translated earlier, open it, and the translated text appears in the target field, not in green, but in yellow, and Workbench doesn't give me any info such as time and date created, so basically it looks like the TU is not being saved to the TM. This is happening randomly but often enough to be annoying and a waste of time.

Any clues?

Thanks!

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translation units not being saved

Advanced search

WordFinder
The words you want Anywhere, Anytime

WordFinder is the market's fastest and easiest way of finding the right word, term, translation or synonym in one or more dictionaries. In our assortment you can choose among more than 120 dictionaries in 15 languages from leading publishers.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search