Thread poster: katrelnada

katrelnada  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 21:50
English to Arabic
+ ...
Aug 10, 2007

Hello,

I wonder if you can help me. For the first time after having used Trados for 2 years, I get this message "Trados has encountered a problem and needs to close" with 2 options appearing in the dialogue box: "Close" and "Debug". This happened after installing the SDL Trados 2007-822 for a friend who used an older version, and the error message keeps on appearing every 10 minutes (she uses Word 2003).
Any ideas?

Direct link Reply with quote

Piotr Bienkowski  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 03:50
Member (2005)
English to Polish
+ ...
Have you read the release notes for ver. 2007? Aug 11, 2007

Manar Badran wrote:

Hello,

I wonder if you can help me. For the first time after having used Trados for 2 years, I get this message "Trados has encountered a problem and needs to close" with 2 options appearing in the dialogue box: "Close" and "Debug". This happened after installing the SDL Trados 2007-822 for a friend who used an older version, and the error message keeps on appearing every 10 minutes (she uses Word 2003).
Any ideas?

The release notes provide information with which older versions of Trados the SDL Trados 2007 can coexist in one computer. If the older version is a conflicting version, it needs to be uninstalled before you install SDL Trados 2007.

HTH

Piotr

Direct link Reply with quote

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

SDL Trados 2007 error message

Advanced search

SDL Trados Studio 2017 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 250,000 translators.

SDL Trados Studio 2017 helps translators increase translation productivity whilst ensuring quality. Combining translation memory, terminology management and machine translation in one simple and easy-to-use environment.

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search