HELP - looking for indesign filter for tagEditor 6.5/7
Thread poster: C. Mouton

C. Mouton  Identity Verified
France
Local time: 15:51
Member (2007)
English to French
Sep 15, 2007

If someone could provide me with the appropriate filter (.ini) to use for translating ttx files coming from indesign inx file, in TagEditor 6.5 or 7 (I have both versions), I would be most appreciative!

I have to deliver 4K word by Sunday afternoon and getting the "filter not found" message in TagEditor for every segment is a bit of a bore!

Thanks in advance to all prozians.

PS. ... or give me a URL to download it??

[Edited at 2007-09-15 11:50]

Direct link Reply with quote

xxxBrandis
English to German
+ ...
here are two alternatives Sep 15, 2007

Hi! there is an in-built .ini for ttx files pertaining to InDesign or you should ask your client to deliver you his version, if he had undergone any changes to the settings. The second alternative is ideal, because this is the best way to adhere to the client´s demands. Best regards, Brandis

C. Mouton  Identity Verified
France
Member (2007)
English to French
TOPIC STARTER
problem solved Sep 15, 2007

Brandis wrote:

Hi! there is an in-built .ini for ttx files pertaining to InDesign or you should ask your client to deliver you his version, if he had undergone any changes to the settings. The second alternative is ideal, because this is the best way to adhere to the client´s demands. Best regards, Brandis

Thanks, Brandis. I did get the file from my client. But I am in France and he is in the US, so I tried proZ instead of waiting for the time difference to allow me to contact him.

Thank you for your answer, anyway.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

HELP - looking for indesign filter for tagEditor 6.5/7

Advanced search

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

More info »
BaccS – Business Accounting Software
Modern desktop project management for freelance translators

BaccS makes it easy for translators to manage their projects, schedule tasks, create invoices, and view highly customizable reports. User-friendly, ProZ.com integration, community-driven development – a few reasons BaccS is trusted by translators!

More info »

Forums
  • All of ProZ.com
  • Term search
  • Jobs
  • Forums
  • Multiple search